Often it is this: the more it is uncomfortable to hear, the more truth is useful to say. (André Gide)
This space is reserved for your messages, a peaceful and powerful way to make your voice heard, no standing still watching the evil and devastation take over.
The truth never hurts a just cause. (Mahatma Gandhi)
We list 10 Commandment of the Earth
1. Thou shall love and honor the Earth for it blesses thy life and governs thy survival.
2. Thou shall keep each day sacred to the Earth and celebrate the turning of its seasons.
3. Thou shall not hold thyself above other living things nor drive them to extinction.
4. Thou shall give thanks for thy food, to the creatures and plants that nourish thee.
5. Thou shall educate thy offspring for multitudes of people are a blessing unto the Earth when we live in harmony.
6. Thou shall not kill, nor waste Earth's riches upon weapons of war.
7. Thou shall not pursue profit at the Earth's expense, but strive to restore its damaged majesty.
8. Thou shall not hide from thyself or others the consequences of thy action upon the Earth.
9. Thou shall not steal from future generations by impoverishing or poisoning the Earth.
10. Thou shall consume material goods in moderation so all may share the Earth's bounty.
(Ernest Callenbach for Humanity Healing International)